If you answer YES, please complete the following:
The information collected will be used by the school for enrolment and therefore forms an essential part of the information held by the school on your child. The records made from this information may be viewed on request at the school. The information collected may be disclosed to appropriate education, health and welfare authorities and for data gathering purposes by the New Zealand Ministry of Education, in accordance with the principles of the Privacy Act. It will not be disclosed to any other person or agency unless such disclosure is authorised or required by law.
I agree that the school will take action on my behalf in case of sudden illness or injury to my child. This includes incidents at school and off-site, where applicable.
From time to time there are opportunities to enhance your child's learning through education outside of the classroom (EOTC), school day-trips, sports days and some events like shows in school. Parents are informed prior to such trips or events. For convenience, we only ask parents/carers to sign this EOTC permission once. It will stay in place for all of the years that your child is at Horsham Downs School unless we are told otherwise. If there is a change in circumstances and you would like to change your permission choice, please contact the school office and we can amend our records.
Please note that EOTC activities requiring an overnight stay, e.g. camps etc, will require a specific consent separate to this agreement.
Horsham Downs School expects all children travelling on a bus to:
• Obey the instructions of the Bus Driver
• Display appropriate behaviour normally expected at Horsham Downs School
• Remain seated when the bus is in motion
• Wear seat belts correctly (where fitted)
• Remain in a visible, safe place after dis-mounting
In particular, children are NOT to:
• Argue with the Bus Driver or other attending adults
• Shout, swear or display inappropriate gestures
• Place any part of their bodies (e.g. hands, heads, arms etc.) out of the bus windows
• Throw items in the bus or from the bus windows
• Bully or tease other children in any way or form
• Display any other behaviour that affects the road safety of any person
If your child is STARTING SCHOOL IN NEW ZEALAND FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME you will need to provide the following supporting documents to the school. They are:-
1) Proof of your child's I.D. (passport or birth certificate)
2) Students born outside New Zealand: copy of Passport and Citizenship / Residency / Visa / Immigration documents
3) Proof of your address (utility bill or rental/sale agreement)
4) Immunisation Certificate
If your child is TRANSFERRING FROM ANOTHER NEW ZEALAND SCHOOL you will need to provide the following supporting documents, if applicable.
1) Students born outside New Zealand: copy of Passport and Citizenship / Residency / Visa / Immigration documents.
2) Proof of your address (utility bill or rental/sale agreement)
For an enrolment to be accepted, these document must be sent electronically to email@example.com or provided directly in hard copy.
I will provide the school with the correct supporting documentation for my child's enrolment. I understand that the school can take a copy from an original document and will return it to me immediately.